Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer 2010




I would love to say that I am a great blogger, but it is hard for me to get around too. So here are some of the things we have been up to this summer...

My Little Lillie turned 2 years old. She is such a cutie and she just knows what she wants. She talks a hundred miles an hour. She has never had any trouble pronouncing words. She talks like she is thirty years old. In fact, today we were looking at a book of baby animals and she was telling me what all the animals were. When we got to the picture of the guinea pig, she said, "OH! Zuzu pet!!" She is so great. I just love her so much. I can't believe she is two already, even though she hardly seems like a baby anymore. She is such a good sleeper, I have never had any trouble with her. She loves, and I mean LOVES dirt, mess, smearing things, climbing on things, splashing, spilling, mud, stuffing, pulling out stuffing, shredding, you name it, she will do it! She is very brave and it scares me to take her to the swimming pool, because she is absolutely unafraid of the water. You just have to love her though, because at the end of the day, that is what makes her so fun.


No comments: