
The best and hardest thing about having a 5 year old is sending them to their 1st day of school. Sierra was so excited to go. She just LOVES school. She loves riding the bus. She loves having the big kids help her get to class in the morning. She loves her teacher. She LOVES recess. She told me that every morning they stand and say, " I pleg to Jesus and the flag of the university and regular plublic by which I stand." She was so proud!! We will have to work on that, but how can you not just be so excited for her!! I did very good, I only cried a little. It was actually harder for me to send her the second day, because she just ran right out of the house and down to the bus stop and she didn't even need my help, and she wasn't scared or anything...that was kind of hard for me. She is such a good, good kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment