Friday, May 28, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Lillie Loved the Bounce House
So did Sierra...

Sierra and her best friend Karlie


L to R: Gracie Howard, Olivia Howard, Karlie Rigby, and Sierra
BFF!!



Sierra and Lillie...just try to get them to look at the camera, I challenge you!!
My sweet, sweet Sierra graduated preschool!! I can not believe it! I never thought I would be one of those crying moms, but shoot...I can't stop it! Sierra's preschool teacher is just the greatest. We just love Teacher Paskett. Sierra even started crying at the end and said, " I will never see Teacher Paskett again!" She was so worried. It was really kind of sad. I told her she would see Teacher Paskett over the summer and than helped her calm down. Also, it is kind of hard to keep crying and eat popcorn at the same time, so...
Anyway, Sierra sang all her songs and said her line, which was, "I know what policemen and mailmen do." Teacher Paskett had put together a cute little program and video of all their activities. They even got to wear graduation gowns. It was so funny, all the kids in Sierra's class fit their gowns, and since Sierra is about 4 inches shorter then anyone else her age, her gown was so huge on her and she had to carry it around just so she could walk in it. Teacher Paskett had asked all the kids what they wanted to be when they grew up, and Sierra said she wanted to be a Cowgirl!!! I was so proud! I got all choked up, of course.
After the ceremony, there was a carnival (hence the aforementioned popcorn) and all the kids got to "fish pond" and jump in the bounce house, and everyone won prizes. It was a good time. Sierra was really excited to come home and find a graduation present at home. A new slip'n'slide and swimming pool for summer. BEST DAY EVER!!! Now all we need is some sun!
XXOO Baby girl! I love you so much. I am so proud of you!





1 comment:

Liz said...

I love it!! She wants to be a cowgirl :)!!