Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer 2010, Part 3


Two Hawaiian Beauties

Lava Flow at night


Miner's Dream Machine...the Jeep!

Most Amazing Snorkling!

Black Sand Beach


Sunset veiw from our condo


Volcano National Park


In July, Miner took me to Hawaii for our 10th Anniversary. I can NOT believe I have been married for 10 years. It just doesn't seem like it has been that long. Then again, I feel like Miner and I have done SO SO MUCH in that 10 years. We just filled it all up. It has been so amazing. Miner is an amazing person. He just has so much energy, and wants to do everything and not miss out on life. I love that about him. I have a tendency to want to just get in a routine, so I am so glad that I have him to get me out there and having fun. We have had so much fun. For all of you out there who have been along for the ride...we love you, and thank you for contributing so much to our lives and our family. We have such great friends and family, and that keeps us keepin' on.
July 31, 2010 was my sweet, sweet Sierra's Number 5 birthday. I would post pics, but I can't find the other camera at the moment (Miner may have taken it with him to the desert). But I have to say, I can't believe my girl is 5. I am getting choked up just thinking about it right now. That girl has my heart. She is my softie. She is my best good hand holding buddy. She loves learning new things. She loves music and "rocks out" in her bedroom all the time. (She totally gets that from me!) Although, she told me she didn't want to take dance lessons this year, because she has to do exactly what the teacher tells her all the time...I guess she prefers her own dance moves. She loves singing songs, she makes up her own lyrics and sings to herself all day long. I can hear her in her room just singing away. She loves hugs, and she gives hugs a lot. She got a camera for her birthday and has made a comprehensive catolog of all the light fixtures, furniture, rugs, and appliances in our house. If our house is ever destroyed by fire we will have no problem with the insurance company, because our house has been thoroughly documented. Also she has taken several pictures of her own feet, Lillie's eyes (extreme close-up), all her stuffed animals in various poses...and then her camera ran out of batteries. It was a great birthday.








No comments: