My family went up to the Judd Ranch for a Labor day campout. Lillie thought she had died and gone to heaven. Literally, the first thing she did was sit down next to the fire pit, take her shoes off, and rub ash up and down her legs...it was like all her dreams had come true! We really had a great time. We hiked, shot skeet, shot some more guns, did some target shooting, I shot a gun that was so big it scared me. That is the honest truth. It isn't a Judd Family Campout until some major amunition supply is diminished. Shane Sargent, your aim is serious, my friend!! Sierra quickly informed me that when she grows up she wants to study bullets, then proceeded to collect as many spent shells as she could get her hands on. (She is currently sleeping with them under her pillow...should I be scared?) Then, because that was so much fun, she and Tyler went out in the trees and collected all the clay pigeons we missed. Good Times!! Another time honored tradition of the Judd Family Campout is the progressive rummy tournament. Miner won by a landslide, I swear that guy cheats...four aces!! I just think my family is so awesome and fun. It was fun to have Erica and Landon and the boys there, too.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Judd Family Campout 2010
My family went up to the Judd Ranch for a Labor day campout. Lillie thought she had died and gone to heaven. Literally, the first thing she did was sit down next to the fire pit, take her shoes off, and rub ash up and down her legs...it was like all her dreams had come true! We really had a great time. We hiked, shot skeet, shot some more guns, did some target shooting, I shot a gun that was so big it scared me. That is the honest truth. It isn't a Judd Family Campout until some major amunition supply is diminished. Shane Sargent, your aim is serious, my friend!! Sierra quickly informed me that when she grows up she wants to study bullets, then proceeded to collect as many spent shells as she could get her hands on. (She is currently sleeping with them under her pillow...should I be scared?) Then, because that was so much fun, she and Tyler went out in the trees and collected all the clay pigeons we missed. Good Times!! Another time honored tradition of the Judd Family Campout is the progressive rummy tournament. Miner won by a landslide, I swear that guy cheats...four aces!! I just think my family is so awesome and fun. It was fun to have Erica and Landon and the boys there, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Dear Suzie, Justin, Sierra & Lily,
Wanted you to know I received your Christmas card. It was so wonderful, and loved the picture. Sierra, I can't believe you are old enough to read and go to kindergaten. I just want you to know I think of you and love all of you. Thanks for keeping us informed. Loved your letter. Auntie Arlie!
Post a Comment