I promised Coco I would post these. This is Sierra on her first day of Dance class and Tumbling class. She absolutely LOVES her classes. She is so dang cute. She is learning so much. She comes home and has to show me all that she learned that day. She askes me ever day, "Is this day my dance class day?" I am just so proud of her and so amazed every day at how grown up she is getting. It is just such an indescribable feeling when you see your baby become a little girl. It seems so fast, but at the same time I am so excited for her. She is such a sweet sweet girl.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
She is so cute. I can't wait to see you this weekend.
Could I just have Sierra? You have had her for 4 years and I think it is my turn. She is so super cute in her dance outfit. Also, thanks for posting these.
So cute! Love her! Can't wait for Ella to be able to take dance. But at the same time, she can't grow up yet!
so cute!!!
Post a Comment