I just had to post this quickly. I am supposed to be doing homework for my class, but this was just too much fun.
Two nights ago, I am putting Lillie to bed and, normally, I give her a bottle of milk and she drinks it and she has her snuggy and she just snuggles in and goes right to sleep. Well, I am rocking her in the chair and she drinks her milk and closes her eyes. I am rocking and it is quiet and dark in her room, and I think she has just fallen asleep...and she starts fake snoring!!! I am not even kidding, and she opens her eyes and looks right at me and just smiles the biggest smile! I know she was just thinking that she really got me, and she totally did!!! I couldn't even help it, I got the giggles, I mean, how does a baby know how to tease like that? How does a one-year-old understand that concept? But she totally caught me off guard, it was completely well played! I got the giggles, and then it was on...she was just giggling and laughing. It was so funny! I knew it was going to take another half hour just to get her calmed down enough to go to sleep, but it was totally worth it! I got faked out by a one-year-old...
Then, this happened this morning at breakfast...I am trying to teach Lillie that we don't throw food on the floor, or feed the dog while we are eating. I have been very firm with her, but this morning she threw all her pancake on the floor for the dog. Well, I was so mad and I yelled at her...LOUD!! Sierra looked right at me and said, "Mom, you don't need to yell at Lillie like that! You need to use your quiet inside yelling voice." Well, what do you say to that? I totally got the giggles...I couldn't help myself.
Have I ever mentioned how much I love my kids??? They are the most awesome little people ever!!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those are funny stories. They sure are two of the cutest little people I know. Hope school is going well.
Post a Comment