This is what went to bed with Sierra last night.
7 stuffed animals
3 pieces of construction paper
1 flashlight
10 binkies
1 dirty sock
2 slippers
1 extra blanket
and where did she end up spending most of the night....my bed. If I had that much junk in my bed, I would have gone somewhere else to sleep also.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
My kids all have a load of crap they sleep with each night, too! I am not a very nice mom because I don't let them sleep with me...I walk them back to their bed if they come to my bed in the middle of the night. Aren't I nice?
sounds like you need me to give Sierra the "clean up your room" talk. shoot, I bet Lachlan could give it to her. she'd even offer to vacuum up the stuff that was still left on the floor--she's been dying to vacuum up some of jack's stuff.
ha.ha.ha.
I found a running dvd player, a squished out tube of Desitin, crust of toast, toy zoo animals, nails and thumbtacks all piled next to my snoring daughter earlier this week. She is pretty lucky Zain still wakes up at 3 in the morning so I actually go in and check on her. Starting the morning with your hair full of Desitin and nails probably wouldn't be too fun... I guess it's a good clue we need to baby-proof better before #2 starts to crawl around and find her piles of "treasures"
Hilarious
That sounds just like my 8 year old. She has so much on her bed, then rolls up in a ball to sleep.
Post a Comment