Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lilly's New Tricks!

So Lilly is quite the quick learner lately. She can now wave hello/goodbye. She also waves if you tell her to say goodnight. It is really cute. She is just crawling all over the place. She has recently become very fast. I had the pantry door open and she was in the living room and she made a mad dash to get in there before I could close the door. She also has decided that eating tiny pieces of torn up TP out of the garbage can is her new favorite snack...so I have to keep all the garbage cans locked up or up high so she can't get to them. She just pulled herself up on her own for the first time today. She has figured out how to take dishes out of the lower rack of the dishwasher. She has decided that baby food is no longer for her and screeches at the top of her lungs if you are eating something and you don't give her a taste. She decided tonight to open Sierra's markers and gave herself a nice Cindy Crawford mole. I got some cute pictures of her with my cell phone and as soon as I can figure out how to transfer them to my computer I will post them. (Yes, I have only had the phone for about 4 years...) She loves her mom and gets very upset when Mom leaves her at Aunt Rose's house...sorry Rose ( I owe you one!) And sorry in advance to Sara (It's to late to cancel now!! But maybe it's just Rose?!?!).

She is just so cute. You guys that don't get to see her every day miss so much. She is such a sweet and busy little baby. We are looking forward to the warmer weather so that we can play outside.

Sierra has been looking forward to Miner's Birthday. She has been planning the party. She has the guest list mostly worked out and so far I know we need noisemakers (because apparently that is just what every party must have). She has even decided what he needs as a present (A bubblemaker, "he can even use her bubbles if he wants!"). So it's pretty much a done deal at this point...hopefully your on the list, because it should be a real barn burner...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

She is a cute little thing! It was so fun to see all three of you girls at the shower the other day! Can't wait for Baby Animal Days!

Jeff and Rose said...

You didn't mention that she has a temper and the ability to scratch and pinch at the same time...
Yes, sweet baby indeed.

xoxox from the evil (make you cry yourself to sleep) Auntie Rose.
(insert sinister chuckle).