Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LOOOOK INTO ME EYES...

So Sierra has been doing the funniest thing lately! I don't know where she picked it up but here is the story.

Sierra: Mom, I want you to put a cartoon on for me.

Me: Not right now, I'm busy.

Sierra: Mom, I want you to put a cartoon on for me.

Me: Go away, go play in your room or something.

Sierra: MOOOOM, MOOOOM, LOOOOOK INTO ME EYES...LOOOOK INTO ME EYES....YOU WANT TO PUT A CARTOON ON FOR ME...

Of course, I put a cartoon on for her and I laughed about it, so apparently she thought it must have worked, because now if I tell her "no" or "not right now" then I must be hipnotized into it.

Lilly is getting pirate teeth! HA HA HA, just so you know I am totally laughing. I can't wait until they are all the way in, because she has one tooth on bottom, and one tooth directly above it on top coming in. She is going to look just like a pirate!! HA HA HA! When her teeth come in I will try to get a picture of her. AAAUUURRRGGG, matey!

The other day we were about town, and Sierra was STARVING. I didn't want to go get fast food at McDonalds, but I did need to get gas, so I wheeled into the gas station and I grabbed her a lunchable out of the cooler. Well, apparently, it was the best luch Sierra had had in a while, because they are her new favorite thing! She calles it a lunch box and she askes for one for every meal! Maybe she did inherit my gas station food loving gene!!! Actually, that would be too bad. I was hoping maybe that would skip a generation.

I have some cute pictures and video of all of us sledding at the Miner's cabin, but I have to hurry and get some lunch before Lillian wakes up from her nap, so maybe that can come later. As a side note, February has been spent coughing, blowing noses, dispensing antibiotics, and cold medicine, and taking temperatures. I think maybe by the end of the week we could finally be coming out of our disease infestation, but if you are sick, please do not come around me or my family...it would be greatly appreciated. Come to think about it, if you are healthy, don't come around us either, because we should probably spend some time in quarantine...just to be safe. Peace.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Adorable!

Rusty and Collette said...

I read this to Rusty and he was laughing out loud. She is too much!

Erica said...

When I read the title of your post I thought it was going to be about Sierra getting drops in her eyes. That is was you said to her when you were trying to put the drops in. Maybe that's where she picked it up. Why do we love gas station food so much? On the way home from Mom's we stopped in Filmore and they had potato logs... I really wanted to get some.