I just have to post this quick story, because my Sierra is just such a sweetie. We were riding in the car yesterday and she was getting a little sleepy, but hadn't fallen asleep, yet. She just kind of sat up in her carseat and said, "Mama, when me sister coming?" I said, "Well, your sister will come in June." And Sierra said, "Mama, me happy."
She is so sweet. She is such a good little girl. She also told me yesterday that she "wasn't a tiny tiny baby anymore" and that she was a "big girl." She said she was "taller, taller, taller" and could "reach high, high." Isn't that cute? It is so true though. It makes me want to cry, but she is just growing up.
I love her so much, we have so much fun together. I am just the luckiest mom!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, that made me get all warm and fuzzy and choked up. Aren't you happy to have a little cuddly warm baby to hold her in the next few months? I wish I was closer so I could hold her all the time and smell that baby smell. Ok, I need to stop. See the twinge was there for a second. But it keeps lasting longer and longer each time.
on man!
Aww, that so sweet, Susan!! She will be a great big sister...little girls are just so nurturing.
Post a Comment