So for those of you who missed the "boobies" story here it is... Sierra and Miner and I were watching the Biggest Loser the other night. Well, Sierra has really started to catch on to what is going on because when everyone went to weigh in at the end of the show, Sierra looked at me and said, "That boy boobies, Mama!" Well, then we had to have a conversation about how everyone has boobies, but we do not talk about other people's boobies because that is not nice. I figured that would be the end of the converstion, but apparently the fact that "everyone has boobies" triggered something because a few minutes later Sierra looked at me and said, "Erica and Landon boobies?"
"Yes." I said.
"Rose and Jeff boobies?"
"Yes."
"Lola boobies?"
"Yes, everyone has boobies, but it isn't really nice to talk about boobies."
"Mom, Tyler and Brook, boobies?"
"Yes, everyone has boobies. I think that is enough talking about boobies and maybe we shouldn't let you watch the Biggest Loser anymore."
I wish I could say that was the last we have discussed "boobies" but not only have I told this story to just about everyone, but Sierra has been strangely curious about other people... Now, you have been warned.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So happy to have you back. Whew that was a long break!
Glad to hear you are doing better.
Oh man, i am dreading the body parts issues that will be popping up here shortly with Maren. Have a feeling our showers and baths together are going to come to a hault in the near future.
I am horrible at explaining things, so keep posting your stories and answers so i can have some studying material.
I am absolutely addicted to that show, and I don't even have a t.v.!
That black team brother has the worst upside down triangle boobs ever ... I gag every time he preps for the scale.
Congrats on the baby, I'm so glad you blog; I had no idea.
Susie,
Please don't let Sierra teach Lette about Boobies. She is so vocal right now! What a funny thing, but it could be dangerous.
Mel
Post a Comment