Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINER!

Sierra put the candles on!!

Sometimes I don't think I give my husband enough credit, but he is so great! I just thought you all would like to know some of the things I admire about him.
Miner can talk to anyone. He is such a good conversationalist, he can strike up a conversation with the most random people, but he can identify with them and he makes them feel important and he is truly interested in what people have to say.
Miner is a good friend. I think the fact that he really is interested in people is what makes him a good friend, but he really does care a lot about his friends. He stays in touch and wants them to be an active part of his life.
Miner has an amazing work ethic. He is such a hard worker and he loves a project.
Miner is really smart. He has good common sense and learns new things easily. And, he has a great memory. I am so amazed, because I have to write things down to remember them, but he just has great recall...as a side note...this has also been a problem for me!! HA HA!!
Miner is really athletic. He doesn't even have to work at it!
Miner is really lucky!! If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times...good things just happen to him. I don't know how this works...I have terrible luck (as many of you know). So I am hoping that if I stay married to him for long enough a little of this will rub off on me.
I love you, Miner! Happy 33rd Birthday!


2 comments:

Erica said...

Miner is really lucky... everything always seems to work out just right for him. Happy Birthday Miner! Can't wait to see you in May!

Becky said...

Cute pics! Baby Animal Days next year for sure. Happy b-day Miner!