Well, I finally talked Miner into moving my computer from the baby's room down into the basement. So now I can come down into my "woman cave" and post while baby Lilly is sleeping and the bonus is that I am connected directly into the internet now and it is much faster than using the stupid wireless card I was using before (it was so freaking slow!)
While I am at it, I just want to say Happy T-day to all you out there. I am definately among the thankful this year. I have so so so much. A couple years ago my mom bought a plain white table cloth and she told everyone to write what they were thankful for on it. So now she brings it out every year and we write new "thankful thoughts" and we get to read what we have been thankful for over the years. So I just want you all to know what I am going to be adding to the Thanksgiving table this year...I am so thankful for good friends.
I went to my friend Becky's baby shower and the room was just full of these amazing women. I have the most amazing group of girlfriends. I don't know how I got so lucky to end up with this group of women, but they are smart and funny and interesting and caring. They are just the BEST people. I always feel so loved and validated when I spend time with them. I think it is such a special relationship between all of us and I am so so grateful for it. Girls, heres to you!
And to all my other friends and family, thank you, too.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
AMEN TO THAT!
Yes, great friends indeed.
Love you too Sus!
Hey I found your email on Ana's. I just added you to my blog. I love checking you guys out. It's so fun staying up to date on what you're up to.
Terri
Yes we are. It was fun to chat with you as always!
Hey, why don't you ever get down in that cave and update this blog... ha.ha.ha.
Post a Comment