Friday, November 7, 2008

HALLOWEEN '08

Click to play Halloween 08
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

I just thought my fellow blog readers would like to see my cute kids on halloween. They had so much fun. Even Lilly liked her costume. I know because I held her up to the mirror and she smiled at herself. She even smiled in the pictures. We had so many kids trick or treating at our house this year. I think because of the good weather. I probably would have gotten more, but at 9:30pm I turned my lights out. It is fun to live in a neighborhood where you can see all the kids having fun.

I hope you all enjoy the pics.

P.S. Obama Rules!! 01/20/09!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

They are both so adorable! Are Lilly's eyes dark?? She has the best cheeks.

Erica said...

So Cute! Thanks for the good dinner tonight.

Becky said...

You're right! Lilly's got some CHUBBY cheeks! Cute!

Rusty and Collette said...

What cute little animals you have!

Terri said...

Hey Susie,
I hope you don't mind me blog stalking. You have darling kids.
I just made my blog private, so send me your email and I'll add you.
Terri
twilde@allwest.net

Chris and Michelle said...

Such cute kids!