
Sorry Guys! I know I haven't updated in a while, but December gets so busy for me and I pretty much slack off on the usual stuff. I did want to update some things on my cute Lilly-girl! She is 6 months now and so cute! She started sitting up on her own at about 5 months and she is getting pretty good. She doesn't ever want you to lay her down, so I stack pillows behind her because she still tips over. She hasn't quite got it all figured out, but if I spread some toys around her she is quite content to play for about 30 minutes on her own. She is so cute and loves to talk and sing to all her toys. She is such a good sleeper and takes two long naps during the day and sleeps from about 7PM to 5 or 6AM. She is so smiley and happy. She has just been a joy to have in our family. Sierra is so cute with her and always tells me when she notices Lilly doing something new (i.e. "Mom! Lilly is tasting that food! She is just growing up!") Sierra is always giving Lilly kisses and petting her head and telling her what a good girl she is!
We have been to some fun family parties. We just spent the weekend in American Fork with the Miner Clan! They are such a fun family and it is so much fun when we can all get together.
I love you all out there and I hope you are all enjoying your holidays!



7 comments:
She is adorable!! Merry Christmas to you, too!
She really looks like you in that picture! I can't wait to see more of your family pictures.
Merry Christmas, Sticks. I love you.
Nice to hear from you susie. Lily is a doll and I love it when Brook calls her baby Lily. See you at the party. glad you had fun at the miners .
I agree that Lily is a Judd baby. She is a doll- hope you have a merry Christmas.
It was so good to see your family again! Lilly is so so CUTE!!! I'm glad i got to hold her! Hope to see you again!
She's so cute! I can't believe she is 6 mths!
too cute!!!! love it. Hope to see you again soon. And I am serious, we need to get the kids together.
Post a Comment