That was such a cute slide show! Lily and Sierra are so cute! I can't wait to see you in October. I always thought that Miner had monkey arms, hehehe it's funny that his were almost exactly the same as the gorilla's.
You are offically on my bad friend list! You were less than five minutes from my house(I am sure you even drove by here on your way to the zoo)and you didn't call me to have lunch, stop by and let me peek my head in the car at the babies or anything. RUDE!
03/08/09: Do they make little short skis for small girls just like me?
01/14/09: Woah, that's a big poop snake! I'm glad there's no eyes or mouth on that one!
12/17/08: Mom, I love you all the way to the moon and back.
08/06/08: Sierra: What you doing mom? Me: Plucking my eyebrows. Sierra: Why you doing that mom? Me: Because that is what moms do. Sierra: Oh, you do that when you get old? Me: (pause)...yup...
07/01/08: I look really good in my swimming suit!
06/24/08: (I had to add this one.) Sierra: "Mom, is my birthday coming soon?" Me: "Yes, your birthday is at the end of next month." Sierra: "Mom, Dad, We need to talk about presents...Me need new bike." Miner: "Oh, you want a bike for your birthday?" Sierra: "No, me need motorcycle!"
06/23/08: Mom, Your boobs are just like cows boobs...
06/11/08: When me get old enough, me learn how to drive and me take you for a ride.
5/27/08: (As she is watching a commercial for a Caribbean cruise) "Oh, me want one of those for my birthday!"
5/19/08: "I've been helping my dad. He needs LOTS of help!"
4 comments:
That was such a cute slide show! Lily and Sierra are so cute! I can't wait to see you in October. I always thought that Miner had monkey arms, hehehe it's funny that his were almost exactly the same as the gorilla's.
You are offically on my bad friend list! You were less than five minutes from my house(I am sure you even drove by here on your way to the zoo)and you didn't call me to have lunch, stop by and let me peek my head in the car at the babies or anything. RUDE!
Those are cute pictures. I love that she thought that the stale "typhoid" drinking fountain water was "tasty". That makes me laugh.
Your pictures are adorable. Congratulations on the blessing. She is a beautiful little darling, and so is Sierra. Love you, Auntie R
Post a Comment