Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lillian's Blessing

The Miners

Susie and Lilly


The Girls


Lillian McLaine

We had Lillian's baby blessing last Saturday (I had previously written Thursday, but that was a mistake! Whoops! My bad.) We took some family pictures and they just turned out so good! I just have the best looking family ever! Most of Miner's family came up and my family were all here so we had quite the crowd. It was a really great day. I can't tell you how great it feels to be so loved, and have such special people as part of my life. I know that so many families have problems out there, and I don't know why I am so blessed to be a part of such a close and loving family. It just feels so good that we can all be together and have such a good time. Guys there are a lot of you, but I don't know what I would do without even one of you. Thank you so much for being here and sharing such a special day with Lilly. XXOO to all of you.

12 comments:

Becky said...

A good looking family indeed.

Jessica said...

Oh, you guys are beautiful! The picture of you and your girls is so sweet.

Unknown said...

Suz,
You look SO great! I'm sorry I missed the blessing it looks like it was very nice.
xoxo
ash

WesnKt said...

What a beautiful family, Sus. Your girls are both adorable & you look great, as well. Wishing you all the very best!
Katie

Becca Hatch said...

Sorry to be an comment echo-er, but you all are a great looking family! I'm totally up for running the Summit County 5k next summer- I'll start eating carbs immediately!

Kimberly said...

mmmmmmm...carbs!
Anyway, you all do look soooooo pretty.
how do ya do a blessing on a Thursday?

Susie Miner said...

They will let you do a blessing any time, you just talk to your bishop and they just need to have a member of the bishopric there.

Susie Miner said...

p.s. Did I write Thursday? OOPS! I meant Saturday!!

Kimberly said...

Still, good to know. It would be fun to have everyone get together and then be able to go to a movie or out to dinner afterward.

Melanie said...

Cute kiddos...just lov'in Sierra...

Richins Family said...

Susie, you have two of the most darling little girls ever!! Lily is so cute, and Sierra - I love reading the funny little things she comes up with. You look awesome - how do you do that? Glad everything went well. Hope to see you all soon!!

Chris and Michelle said...

Sus - what a cute family! I was glad I got to see you on Sunday. You have a beautiful family!