Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Story...

I had to post this because Miner and I have just giggled about it. Tonight when I put Sierra to bed, we read a bedtime story and when it was finished Sierra said, "I have a story to tell you." So, here is Sierra's first story...

One day at lunchtime, there was a moose and a racoon in the garden, and that naughty racoon shot that moose dead. The End.

Maybe I am doing something wrong as a parent...you be the judge.

2 comments:

Jeff and Rose said...

Maybe Tyler told her that story earlier in the day...sounds more like his cup of tea. Other than that, I think that you should lay off the Die Hard movies for a few years. Oh, and sleep with one eye open. I'd hate for Jeff to have to deal with all of your legal dealings so soon after the sign off.

Becca Hatch said...

I wouldn't worry too much- sounds like it's right from the mouth of Grandpa Bill.