Friday, May 23, 2008

Indiana Jones...


So, Miner and I went to the new Indiana Jones film last night. It was pretty good. It is just one of those fun movies that makes you feel nostalgic. There was some cheese factor to the movie, but I think that is part of the fun, so I liked it. I like all the subtle humor in this movie, in fact, one of the funniest jokes I didn't get until I got home and started thinking about it...so pay attention. Plus, you just have to love Harrison Ford!

P.S. That theme song is a catchy tune. I have been whistling it all day today...

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

We have tickets to go tomorrow -- I am sooo excited! A MOVIE movie!

Becky said...

We only thought it was OKAY. I hated the far fetched scenes like the stupid car going over cliffs and waterfalls and landing on tree branches. And the ants? That was like "The Mummy" style, not Indi. And the aliens? Dumb.

Arlie's Corner said...

I haven't seen the movie yet. I think I've come to the conclusion I have to wait until DVD's come out. I'm too lazy to go out! I love your blog even if you got lazy. You deserve it, and I'll be waiting to hear about your new one!