
3. You have to admit, as far as looks go, she is a dang cute kid! Maybe it is vain to say you love your child because of their looks...but COME ON...SHE IS CUTE! She can make the cutest little faces!
4. Sierra has a Dora/Diego obsession. She goes around the house and "rescues" animals that are in "trouble." And she has a jump rope that is her "lasso rope" and she uses it to climb the furniture and rescue items that have fallen under the bed! It is so hilarious. I have actually heard her in her room playing and she will say, "Pepper (our dog) come quick. We have to rescue the tree frogs (or some other animal)." Then she will run from room to room looking for the tree frogs and yelling, "backpack, backpack..."
5. Sierra loves her friends in the neighborhood (Olivia and Carly). She tells me everyday, "Me miss me Carly. Me need me Carly come play my house." It is so cute to see her social side, and to see her develop her friendships.
6. Sierra loves the "Biggest Loser!" It is so funny. When ever Miner or I turn on the T.V. at night she asks if "Loser" is on tonight!
7. Sierra is a really good performer! You guys should see her. The girl can twirl like nobody's business. And she makes up her own songs to sing! She is awesome!
8. And finally, Sierra is such a girly girl. When I put her new Easter dress on her, she told me she looked like a princess. It was so cute. She didn't want me to take her dress off. She wanted to where her princess dress all day. What a sweetie!




3 comments:
The lasso thing was real cute, right up until she lasso'd my boy around the neck...hello, rope burn!
:)
I thought you were banning her from biggest loser after all the boobies comment? :)
It sounds like Maren and Sierra have a lot in common. I will say it again, I hate that you don't live closer!!!!!They would have so much fun together.
Maren says hungee too.
We are headed to Disney world at the end of this month and can't wait to see maren's reaction. It is too bad she wont really remember it in years to come.
Miss you. I will call you soon.
Susie, the pictures are so cute!! She's beautiful.
Love, Aunt Merrilee
Post a Comment