Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision."
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Some more Easter Pictures!
Easter was so fun! I did an Easter egg hunt around the house in the morning. Sierra especially loved that the Easter Rabbit hid and easter egg on top of the T.V. If you ask her about Easter, that is what she is going to tell you about! She loved Easter, and like Christmas, it is taking her awhile to get over the fact that it only comes once a year.
03/08/09: Do they make little short skis for small girls just like me?
01/14/09: Woah, that's a big poop snake! I'm glad there's no eyes or mouth on that one!
12/17/08: Mom, I love you all the way to the moon and back.
08/06/08: Sierra: What you doing mom? Me: Plucking my eyebrows. Sierra: Why you doing that mom? Me: Because that is what moms do. Sierra: Oh, you do that when you get old? Me: (pause)...yup...
07/01/08: I look really good in my swimming suit!
06/24/08: (I had to add this one.) Sierra: "Mom, is my birthday coming soon?" Me: "Yes, your birthday is at the end of next month." Sierra: "Mom, Dad, We need to talk about presents...Me need new bike." Miner: "Oh, you want a bike for your birthday?" Sierra: "No, me need motorcycle!"
06/23/08: Mom, Your boobs are just like cows boobs...
06/11/08: When me get old enough, me learn how to drive and me take you for a ride.
5/27/08: (As she is watching a commercial for a Caribbean cruise) "Oh, me want one of those for my birthday!"
5/19/08: "I've been helping my dad. He needs LOTS of help!"
1 comment:
The pictures are so cute! She is so darn cute and I love hearing about the stories....
Post a Comment