So Happy!
Pulling her own sleigh!
So we went to the Miner's cabin in Hoble Creek Canyon this weekend. We had so much fun. We did lots of sleigh riding. Sierra loved it so much. She even told us she had to do it by herself! She was so brave. I didn't think she would do it, because it is such a big hill, but once she saw her older cousins going, she was unstoppable. I am just so amazed at how much she has grown up, especially in the last 6 months. I don't know how many of you are around two year olds much, but they learn so much so fast. Sierra has changed so much. It makes me sad and happy at the same time. At least, I will get to experience it all over again with little girl number two!
Now the other cabin story, So Roger brought his dog Sitka and we had Pepper...they were so naughty!! There are all these wild turkeys up there, and they killed one and then preceeded to try to tear it apart. Next day, they chased a deer until it couldn't run anymore. Roger and Miner were chasing the dogs and when they got to them the deer had been run ragged and was trying to defend itself! Those dogs were going to kill it if Roger hadn't gotten to them when he did! And this is in the same week that Pepper killed our neighbors pet cat! I am so horrified! So now Pepper has to be tied up when he is outside, at least until the snow melts and he can't escape our yard anymore...I swear he is going to get shot by some farmer up here!! So he is in doggy jail now because he is so naughty...He mopes around and hangs his head...he is such a good actor, we should put him in movies...



6 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Sierra looks, she is getting so big. You will have to tell her that her favorite Auntie says hello. I'm also sorry that your dog is such a crazy, you should put him in the movies.
I am also amazed at how quickly little ones learn. It is neat, but kind of scary.
I bet if you sent in a audition tape of Pepper doing his crying bit when Miner is gone, he could get a part as a heartbroken lover.
Seriously, I sometimes wonder why we even have dogs.
I need to hear how your neighbor took the death of their cat. I hope they are one of the ones who you say like him.
My brother's dog killed a cat too. NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!
Once our dog Rusty went after Merrilee's dear cat Whisky (who was so old and stinky she was probably PRAYING to be put out of her misery). Of course I jumped in to save the day and got a bite on the arm. Wound up having to go to the hospital for a tetanus shot and antibiotics and the works. Dang dog. I was secretly relieved when he passed on, although now we're stuck with Powder, who sheds like crazy and eats like there's no tomorrow. Best of luck, ha ha.
Maybe the cat had it coming! I'm just sayin...
This is to do with tonight's "Biggest Loser" because I know you are a fan. What was up with all of the CRYING? I wanted to reach in my TV and slap someone because they were being such big babies.
Post a Comment