

Well, I had my ultrasound on Thursday and the verdict is...it's a girl!! I am SO excited! I wanted a girl so bad! Miner and Sierra were a little bummed because they both wanted a boy. Sierra cried when I told her it was a girl, but then I said it would be her sister and she seemed ok with it after that. She even told me she wanted her sister NOW! So I guess we have to come up with some girl names. I talked to my nephew, Tyler, and he said he liked Tyra. Then he said he was thinking about Sierra's list of names and he said we couldn't name the baby Diego, because that was a boy's name. BUT, he said we could still name it Scooby, because that could be a girl's name. He said he was hoping for a boy because he wanted a Shamus. Oh well, I may be the only one that wanted a girl, but my vote is the only one that counts anyway, so there. I just can't wait to have two little girls in ponytails and curls all dressed in pink!! HOW CUTE WILL THAT BE! Anyway, I couldn't be more thrilled. I knew it was a girl the moment I saw her come up on the screen. I was just like, "OH, that is a girl!"
Anyway, I have been feeling her move around a lot lately, and now that I feel better I am starting to enjoy it. I do feel a bit frumpy, but I guess it is all a part of being pregnant. I don't care what anyone says, maternity clothes aren't cute...
I got my girl, though, my life is complete!



3 comments:
YAY baby Scooby, LOL! Your nephew is hysterical. Congrats, Susan, that is so exciting!!! WOOHOO!
I Love the wild 3D pictures! They are amazing. I felt so special that you called to share "IT's A GIRL" news with me.
Love and miss you. And you aren't frumpy. There are cute maternity clothes that cost a ton of money. Just buy three pairs of bottoms, in the spring some elastic waist skirts, and a bunch of shirts. I had two pairs of maternity bottoms and and tops. The rest were just a couple sizes bigger in regular clothes.
CONGRATS SUS! Love ya!
Post a Comment