Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Miner!








Not many people can be known by just one name...Madonna, Sting, Ghandi, Elvis, Santa, Cher...but there is just something about them that stands out, something that when you say that name, everyone just knows what and who you are talking about...and that is how it is for Miner. There is just something about him that needs no explanation!
I am so grateful to be your wife and your friend. You are a very special person. You are so smart and funny. You are so good to people and I think it is so great that you want the world to be a better place. You are so fun, you make me push the limits of my bravery sometimes, but it is always fun, and always an experience to remember! You are always an accomplisher...by that I mean, that when you set your mind to something you will find a way to get it done, no matter what your goals may be. If it is remodeling a bathroom, running a 6-minute-mile-5k, meeting a deadline, or planning a vacation. I know if you want something, it is as good as done. I can count on you and that means a whole lot to me. You continuously challenge yourself and me and I need that sometimes. You are a good friend. People really like you, you are a good talker (ha ha). You make friends easily and you retain your friends for a lifetime. I think it is because you are honest and you speak your mind, and people respond to that. They know you aren't fake and that draws people to you. You are a good dad. Your girls love you so much, they love you for all the things I just mentioned, and they love you, because you play games with them, and drag them around on the sleigh, and haul them around in backpacks, and you make them laugh, and you watch cartoons, and read books. You are so great, and I hope this year is great for you. I love you, Your Loving Wife.




No comments: