As you can see baby animal days was a huge success this year! We had so much fun. My sister and brother-in-law, came and brought the cousins. Oh man, everyone had a great time. Except maybe Lillie who was skeptical about the whole ordeal. After the baby turtle's claws scratched her, she remained luke warm towards the idea of touching baby animals. Except for, the baby pigs. Which she walked right in and patted on the behind as if they were old friends. Then she declared them her favorite animal!! (This may not be surprising to some of you who are familiar with her garbage eating escapades.) I have to say, I have some pretty cute nieces and nephews. I think Emma has now realized what her heaven will be like! And I actually saw my nephew David smile...AND LAUGH!! This is a big step in our relationship. We all had a good time eating cotton candy, regular candy, and my personal favorite fair food, kettle corn. All in all, I say, good job animal days, you never disappoint.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Loving the pics of Sierra and the animals! So cute!
Wow, awesome. These photos are great! My goodness- your girls are cute. There will be broken hearts in the future for quite a few guys. Take Care!
Post a Comment