Thursday, May 28, 2009

Vegas Here Us Come!!







We went to Vegas over Memorial Weekend to visit Aunt Erica and Uncle Landon and Babies Will and Holden. It was so so much fun! I was a little worried about if maybe the kids would be scared, but no way, they loved every minute of it....well, as you can tell by the picture Lilly was a little unsure about the fountain show, but she was real tired by then too, so it could have been that. We played in the pool, we went golfing, we went to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay, we walked the strip and watched the fountains at the Belagio and the Volcano at the Mirage. I am surprised how many family friendly things there are to do in Vegas. Everyone is so nice to you when you have your kids there, and they don't hand you any porn when you walk down the street. I thought that was very respectful of the porn dealers!! Sierra said, "Boy, there sure are a lot of cards in the road!" and I was all, "...um...yeah....cards...." Anyway, Thanks Landon and Erica for showing us a good time!


2 comments:

Liz said...

I love Vegas! It looks like a fun time!

Jessica said...

I wish I would have known you were going. I could have told you where to take the girls to see a real mermaid!