Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision."
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Baby Animal Days!
Lilly asleep in the stroller
The baby bunny
The chickens...Sierra's favorite!
Lilly with the Easter bunny!
Rose and I took the kids to Baby Animal Days at the American West Heritage Center. It was really fun, but really crowded. I just thought I would share some pictures.
03/08/09: Do they make little short skis for small girls just like me?
01/14/09: Woah, that's a big poop snake! I'm glad there's no eyes or mouth on that one!
12/17/08: Mom, I love you all the way to the moon and back.
08/06/08: Sierra: What you doing mom? Me: Plucking my eyebrows. Sierra: Why you doing that mom? Me: Because that is what moms do. Sierra: Oh, you do that when you get old? Me: (pause)...yup...
07/01/08: I look really good in my swimming suit!
06/24/08: (I had to add this one.) Sierra: "Mom, is my birthday coming soon?" Me: "Yes, your birthday is at the end of next month." Sierra: "Mom, Dad, We need to talk about presents...Me need new bike." Miner: "Oh, you want a bike for your birthday?" Sierra: "No, me need motorcycle!"
06/23/08: Mom, Your boobs are just like cows boobs...
06/11/08: When me get old enough, me learn how to drive and me take you for a ride.
5/27/08: (As she is watching a commercial for a Caribbean cruise) "Oh, me want one of those for my birthday!"
5/19/08: "I've been helping my dad. He needs LOTS of help!"
2 comments:
Look at all of Sierra's hair! Looks like a fun day, I especially love the smooshed sleeping face!
I loved seeing you, Rose, and the kids. But I did not love that zoo. Luckily the kids did, and that is what matters.
Post a Comment