Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The eyes have had it...

Well, a couple of days ago Sierra fell off her chair in the kitchen and blackened her eye. I have some pictures to post, but I am using the laptop at the moment and my CF card won't fit, so I will have to post the pics later. Then, yesterday, Lilly was running a low grade fever and was kind of fussy and not feeling well. WELL, today, she woke up and both her eyes were so goopy and her eyelid was red and swollen. I took her into the pediatrician, and she has pink eye!! So my poor girls have the funniest looking eyes. I should put them both together and get a picture of them with their poor swollen eyes!! I hope Lilly is better by Sunday, because we are supposed to go to a Super Bowl party!! Which brings me to my next topic...GO CARDS!!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I was routing for the cards too!!!!! Ahhh bummer!!! Cute cute hair. I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you soon. Hope the girls are better. Nothing worse than when they are sick!