I just want you all to know that we have had a potty training breakthrough...it is the best christmas present. I don't want to jinx it, because it has only been a few days now, but Sierra is totally staying dry.
Here's how it went down. I was talking to my sister Sara on the phone. And she mentioned that she had been putting Brook and Chris in regular panties and just going with it. Well, I figured that if Brook and Chris can do it, so can Sierra. So I put her in regular panties and it told her that if she didn't want to make a mess on the floor she was going to have to tell me when she had to go. I am not kidding, she has only had one accident!! She tells me all the time, and today, she even when poop on the potty for the very first time ever! She is even staying dry at nap time and during the night!!
I can not tell you how happy this makes me as a mother! Ha ha ha!! THANK YOU SANTA!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hoooray!!! Great Job!!
When we got back to San Francisco, I did the same thing. We have had a couple of "accidents", unfortunately, mostly the #2 kind. But it was the same. I was thinking, "If Val can get Macie to do it . . . I have NO excuses!"
Up to this point in my parenting experience - the day my kids are potty trained is the greatest day ever! Until you realize you have to teach them how to wipe themselves :( UGH that is where we are at.
Is PT still going ok? Or is she a potty trained gal?
I finally bought a "tiny potty", and so far that, the Hannah Montan undies, and potty watch have been doing the trick for two days.
But I still hate it!
Post a Comment