Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Gosh! My Baby turns 3!!

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

I can't believe my little girl is three! We had so much fun at her party. We threw her a beach party with some of her cousins, and some of her friends from the neighborhood. We have the cutest little girls that are Sierra's age in our neighborhood. They all play together really well. I just love my Sierra so much. For all of my friends (and Erica) about to have kids, it just changes your life in so many ways. It is just the most fun I have ever had, to see my girls grow and change every day and every year. It keeps getting more and more fun, too. I love talking with Sierra and seeing life through her eyes. I just believe children are a special gift, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. I am so proud to be a mom. I have been given two of the most beautiful girls. I am so blessed and so lucky. Sierra has learned to do so much this last year, she just talks ALL THE TIME!! She is a little motor-mouth! Even her nursery teacher told me, "Boy, she just talks and talks!" She makes up dances and performs them for me and Miner. It is so funny! If I catch her on video I will have to post it, because she is so funny. She loves her "movies" (which is watching Dora or Mickey Mouse cartoons on t.v.). She loves swimming and running through the sprinklers. She loves Mac Mac and Cheese, and Peanut Butter Sandwiches. She is very "lonely" when Dad goes to Alaska, because she "misses him so much!" She loves to help mom with Lillian and gives her tickles and kisses on her nose. She loves to draw especially with sidewalk chalk. She loves Mom to draw her a Hopscotch! She loves playing with her cousins and visiting Nanny and Papa, and Grandma and Grandpa Miner's. These are just a few of the things she loves and has learned this year. We just measured her and she is 35 1/2 inches tall!! I just can't wait to see what this next year brings for her. Her mom loves her SO MUCH!

4 comments:

Erica said...

It looks like everyone had a really good time! I wish we could have stayed a couple of more days for the big party! I hope you told Sierra Happy Birthday from her Favorite Aunt Erica and Uncle Landon! We love you all, hopefully we will get to see you again soon.

Jessica said...

Give Sierra a birthday kiss for me. I can't believe she is 3! Too scary how time goes by so fast.
I loved the pictures of her B-day.

Becky said...

So cute! Love the fish swimsuit! Happy B-day Sierra!!!!!!

Liz said...

She's three??!! Holy Crap! Happy Birthday to her! Where does the time go...seriously?!