Saturday, July 26, 2008

AHH Memories...

My good friend Becky did this on her blog, and I posted a memory for her, so I guess now it's my turn. Just leave a comment with a favorite memory you have of me. If you leave me a comment then I will go to your blog and leave a memory for you, too. Thanks.

13 comments:

Rusty and Collette said...

The most memorable moment had to be in the hospital after giving birth to Sierra. You were still out of it and grilling me about moving to Portland in between the nausea. Well you got it right and three years later I am still in Portland!

Melanie said...

I don't remember a specific one, but oh how I remember you yelling at the top of your lungs, "Marianne". You know in the middle of fights...and Marianne yelling back, "Susan". It totally cracks me up. Most of the fighting I remember took place in your SLC home with you big German Shepard.

Becky said...

Oh man... One of my favorite also has to be the couch humping in Havasu and all the other funny things on that trip. Also, when you were the dead person on Halloween and fell straight over like a tree behind Glendwood. Your hands didn't catch you, nothing. Straight down.

Becca Hatch said...

I remember staying over during the summers, and I was scared of your bearskin rug. I also think all you ate in college was candy, and that Rose and I named your car "Stanley." We'd laugh about Stanley and then Rose would say, "That's enough, because Stanley can haul ***." I also remember how beautiful and happy you were the day you and Miner got married. You've always done things your own way, and I think that's awesome.

Jessica said...

Sublime, the arm braclet, chasing you around Halloween night, the horrible broken collar bone night(and it was not yours or Shauni's fault. Remember it was Ruby's! :)
Sparkles, the unmentionables decorating your wall that horrible summer, big pops, late nights, wok on wheels, gray poupon mustard(we will never tell him), lots of laughing and great times!

Sara said...

I remember when we didn't go to school on Fridays, and we would have to clean up the house. You always had to clean the kitchen and when you would finally get done it would be lunch time and we would make you make us lunch and you would make Top Ramen noodles and tell us that we were playing Chinese Restraunt and we would have to eat on the floor so that we wouldn't mess up the kitchen. We always made you cook for us because you were the only one who wouldn't burn everything.

Best Worst Movie said...

Oh man, my most favorite memory of you is when brooke and I were sleeping on the couch and you mistook the living room floor for the bathroom;) Yeah, you know what I am talking about.

Kimberly said...

ewwwwww! the grAy poupon!

Kimberly said...

"Ralphie - his name is Ralphie!!"

Richins Family said...

Suzy, I love that I can see how everything is going for you. My funnest memory was when you came to my house one morning before school when I was a freshman and did my hair. I remember all the hot roller, and what I even wore that day. It was one of the funnest days ever. I loved having you as an example and a friend. You made my first year of high school so fun. Thanks for the memories. Love ya! Ana

Becky said...

Funny thing is me, Jess, and Linz all had a memory of you that same Halloween night!

Jeff and Rose said...

It has always been your "homemade" songs. Riding on the hay wagon, covered in filth and singing at the top our our lungs. You definitely have a gift for rhyme. Oh, and our M&M productions...hey, we're a great team.

Liz said...

I, too, remember the "pee" incident, LOL! You do the best Gilbert Grape impersonation...many, many long nights at Glenwood, you always made me laugh so stinking hard!