Oh, I'm so glad that you finally put some pictures on...I have yet to see her with her eyes open! She is so pretty. The pictures were perfect. I LOVE you!!! xoxoxo
Congrats Miner family! We are sorry that we did not get to see Susie in the hospital this time. I hope you were as funny this time as when Sierra was born. She is precious and Sierra looks like a great big sister already. I hope you post lots of pics of your beautiful girls for CoCo and Rusty.
Susie, your baby is so sweet. I am so happy for you and your family! Sierra looks like she will be the best big sister. Congratulations Miner family. May you enjoy each moment with this new little precious princess! Congrats!!
03/08/09: Do they make little short skis for small girls just like me?
01/14/09: Woah, that's a big poop snake! I'm glad there's no eyes or mouth on that one!
12/17/08: Mom, I love you all the way to the moon and back.
08/06/08: Sierra: What you doing mom? Me: Plucking my eyebrows. Sierra: Why you doing that mom? Me: Because that is what moms do. Sierra: Oh, you do that when you get old? Me: (pause)...yup...
07/01/08: I look really good in my swimming suit!
06/24/08: (I had to add this one.) Sierra: "Mom, is my birthday coming soon?" Me: "Yes, your birthday is at the end of next month." Sierra: "Mom, Dad, We need to talk about presents...Me need new bike." Miner: "Oh, you want a bike for your birthday?" Sierra: "No, me need motorcycle!"
06/23/08: Mom, Your boobs are just like cows boobs...
06/11/08: When me get old enough, me learn how to drive and me take you for a ride.
5/27/08: (As she is watching a commercial for a Caribbean cruise) "Oh, me want one of those for my birthday!"
5/19/08: "I've been helping my dad. He needs LOTS of help!"
13 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad that you finally put some pictures on...I have yet to see her with her eyes open! She is so pretty. The pictures were perfect.
I LOVE you!!!
xoxoxo
Congrats Miner family! We are sorry that we did not get to see Susie in the hospital this time. I hope you were as funny this time as when Sierra was born. She is precious and Sierra looks like a great big sister already. I hope you post lots of pics of your beautiful girls for CoCo and Rusty.
She is beautiful! I am so happy for you. Your slide show made me cry... what else is new. I can't wait to see her in July- I love you!
How DANG CUTE! I almost cried! She's so cute! CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO SO happy for you! We'll have to come see her!!!
Susie, your baby is so sweet. I am so happy for you and your family! Sierra looks like she will be the best big sister. Congratulations Miner family. May you enjoy each moment with this new little precious princess! Congrats!!
So sweet! Thanks for posting!
She is so beautiful! Blessed.
The slide show of pictures was so cute. Congratulations on your new baby girl - she is beautiful!
Congrats! She's so cute.
Congrats Suz! She is beautiful, and looks just like Sierra!
Little mini Sierra! She is beautiful! I am back in town and will call you soon. So happy for the four of you.
YAY Susie!! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girlie!! She is chubby already, I love it!!
Congrats on the new baby!!! that's so exciting! Can't wait to see her in person. She looks so cute and so does Sierra!!
Post a Comment