Monday, June 23, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
Well people, tomorrow I turn 31! Can you believe it? Trust me I don't look it at all! I am still totally fabulous, even after two kids. You may ask, what are you planning on doing for your big day...well, after I throw the big parties in New York and L.A. I think I will hit the scene in Vegas! I hope you will all be there, it should be a good time. If P-diddy and Jessica Simpson show up, it will be a rager! So get your party on, people! XXOO Suz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Happy Birthday!! You don't look a day over 19. Frankly, there's so many pregnant teens around that with some glittery eye shadow and some skinny jeans you should easily pass for just another girl who made a big mistake. Or you could embrace your older, wiser, beautiful self and do like I do: Lie and say you are even OLDER and then people think you look really good. I tell people I'm 37 and you should hear the compliments.
Where does Sierra come up with this stuff! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I have your card, but I haven't sent it yet, hopefully you'll get it in a couple of days. XOXO
check out my blog, Maren has a birthday surprise for you.
it was good to talk to you for a second yesterday. Hope you enjoyed your birthday.
Love you
Suz, I just saw your familys blog. I am sorry to hear about old Mic. I remember her & she was the nicest heeler I ever met. All the other ones I've met have een biters. It is hard losing a pet
Hey! Great blog. I am so glad I remembered it. Ours isn't as fun and witty as yours but there are some pictures of the kids! It's ejminerfamily.blogspot.com if you forgot which frankly is really easy to do after you have had a baby and well for me just all the time. Liz
Happy birthday! I had no idea; I'm a horrible cousin. Sierra's quote's crack me up. Love you so much, hope you're doing well.
Happy Birthday Susie! I seem to always be gone when it's your birthday. We will see you on the 4th and wish you the best then. Hope you had a great day. Your baby video is wonderful! She is so cute. Love mom
Post a Comment