Well, I apologize to all you loyal readers, but since I returned from the Oregon Coast I have been dealing with an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection and a pregnancy, so you will just have to get over the fact that I haven't updated my blog for a long time. I just don't even know what is going on in the world right now. Seriously, though, when was the last time you heard of an adult getting an ear infection? I think I maybe the first case of this I have ever heard of, but I have had one, and let me tell you all, I can totally sympathize with kids who have this condition! No wonder all they do is cry and pull on their ears, because that is all I wanted to do, no foolin'! At one point during the night I thought my brain was going to explode. Question: How did people live before antibiotics? Answer: They didn't, and I know why!
So, anyway, I am getting better, I feel much better, I am trying to get back to normal, but according to WebMD it could be WEEKS before my hearing returns to normal...in fact, it said that if my hearing was not normal in 3 TO 4 MONTHS, then I should consult my doctor! If you want some good advice, don't get an ear infection.
And in other news, WHO ARE THESE LOSERS VOTING ON AMERICAN IDOL? Because Jason Castro should have been gone long ago, and yet, he continues...even though Andrew Lloyd Webber AND Neil Diamond, both told him he was a no talent, idiot...how does it get worse than that? Who keeps sending this guy to the next round? And seriously, can Paula Abdul show up sober for once? Was she totally out of her mind? I am completely disillusioned this season....I may have to stop watching this show, just for sanity sake.
Moving on, I do have some really great pictures from our trip to the Oregon Coast, and of Baby Animal Days, so I will try to post them, unfortunately, I think my computer has some kind of virus, so it may take me a little while to get them posted. I am only 5 weeks from having my baby. I think Miner and I finally decided on a name for her, we are pretty sure we are going to name her Lillian McLaine Miner (we are still debating the spelling of McLaine, McLayne, McLean?), but the name stands. I guess you could vote for your favorite spelling, and help us out a little...unless you have been voting on American Idol, then please don't because you probably don't know your head from your---you know what, anyway.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I totally agree about the Jason Castro thing- I'm sick of watching him sing out of the side of his mouth. As for Paula, I have wondered since inception how the person who sang "Straight Up" was EVER considered qualified to judge anybody else. Glad you are feeling better. Jack finds that one bad ear is kind of handy- he uses the good ear on the phone, but sleeps on the good ear at night-- sleeps like a baby.
Seriously, Paula is so drunk. And after last night, I'm pretty sure Jason will be gone! Go David!
McLayne is cute. Kind of like spelling Jane, Jayne.
Post a Comment