Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision."
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
The Prayer
Sierra said the prayer at dinner tonight. She said it all by herself without me helping her. She said, "Heavenly Father. Bless our bodies. Bless Dad in Alaska. Bless my sister come soon. Bless mom have baby soon. Name Jesus. Amen." It was so cute. I was so proud of her!
Susie, Sierra is so cute. I found you through Sara - thanks to blogging I get to keep up on the rest of the world. When is your baby due? Do you have a name? It sounds like you are doing really well. Take care, and hope you don't care that I am checking out your blog. :)
sierra is a little cutie, i'm sure the next baby will be too! ughh- i need to send your nursing cover asap... sorry i will try to get it out to you soon. going to the post office with both kids is a nightmare so i might wait until friday when james is home.
The Miners!! What fun to see your blog and how much Sierra has grown! Scott and I will be up in Logan for some marathon that he wants to run in September. It would be fun to say "hi". Take care of yourselves!
03/08/09: Do they make little short skis for small girls just like me?
01/14/09: Woah, that's a big poop snake! I'm glad there's no eyes or mouth on that one!
12/17/08: Mom, I love you all the way to the moon and back.
08/06/08: Sierra: What you doing mom? Me: Plucking my eyebrows. Sierra: Why you doing that mom? Me: Because that is what moms do. Sierra: Oh, you do that when you get old? Me: (pause)...yup...
07/01/08: I look really good in my swimming suit!
06/24/08: (I had to add this one.) Sierra: "Mom, is my birthday coming soon?" Me: "Yes, your birthday is at the end of next month." Sierra: "Mom, Dad, We need to talk about presents...Me need new bike." Miner: "Oh, you want a bike for your birthday?" Sierra: "No, me need motorcycle!"
06/23/08: Mom, Your boobs are just like cows boobs...
06/11/08: When me get old enough, me learn how to drive and me take you for a ride.
5/27/08: (As she is watching a commercial for a Caribbean cruise) "Oh, me want one of those for my birthday!"
5/19/08: "I've been helping my dad. He needs LOTS of help!"
4 comments:
Susie, Sierra is so cute. I found you through Sara - thanks to blogging I get to keep up on the rest of the world. When is your baby due? Do you have a name? It sounds like you are doing really well. Take care, and hope you don't care that I am checking out your blog. :)
sierra is a little cutie, i'm sure the next baby will be too! ughh- i need to send your nursing cover asap... sorry i will try to get it out to you soon. going to the post office with both kids is a nightmare so i might wait until friday when james is home.
I saw the picture of lillian on Sara's Blog-- SHE IS ADORABLE!! \
hope you are feeling well
The Miners!! What fun to see your blog and how much Sierra has grown! Scott and I will be up in Logan for some marathon that he wants to run in September. It would be fun to say "hi". Take care of yourselves!
Post a Comment