President's Day we went skiing at Beaver. It was such an awesome day. Sierra had both her grandpa's up there with her and Tyler came, too. It was so fun. The kids skied so good! I am so proud of both her and Tyler. Sierra is a little olympian in the making, she just gets up and goes. It is so fun to watch her ski. She has so much fun. Miner accidentally took her on a black diamond run and when they got to the bottom the lifty said, "Hey, weren't you guys just skiing over by the rope tow???" Sierra just loved it, though, she giggled the whole way down. When Miner realized where they were he tried to get her to go back over to where the cat track was, but Sierra said, "Nah, I would rather go down this way." It's a good thing it was a powder day!! I love the beav, because it is almost always a powder day there. I have many good memories of ski school there!! I even thought about taking a run down through the terrain park!! (HA HA, Rose you know what I am talking about!) I think those last couple of runs I took with Roger were pretty good too. I think I wore him out!! We had to cruise so I could get back to the lodge before my Dad and Tyler started wondering where we went!! All in all, I think everyone was happy.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Ski Day!
President's Day we went skiing at Beaver. It was such an awesome day. Sierra had both her grandpa's up there with her and Tyler came, too. It was so fun. The kids skied so good! I am so proud of both her and Tyler. Sierra is a little olympian in the making, she just gets up and goes. It is so fun to watch her ski. She has so much fun. Miner accidentally took her on a black diamond run and when they got to the bottom the lifty said, "Hey, weren't you guys just skiing over by the rope tow???" Sierra just loved it, though, she giggled the whole way down. When Miner realized where they were he tried to get her to go back over to where the cat track was, but Sierra said, "Nah, I would rather go down this way." It's a good thing it was a powder day!! I love the beav, because it is almost always a powder day there. I have many good memories of ski school there!! I even thought about taking a run down through the terrain park!! (HA HA, Rose you know what I am talking about!) I think those last couple of runs I took with Roger were pretty good too. I think I wore him out!! We had to cruise so I could get back to the lodge before my Dad and Tyler started wondering where we went!! All in all, I think everyone was happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like great fun! I can't believe how BIG Sierra is getting. They just grow up too fast!
Post a Comment