I have been getting all my Christmas cards finished up and mailed. I love writing Christmas cards. It is one of my favorite things. It reminds me how many people I love in the world, and how many people love me back. I get to think about each person and family. It just brings back such good memories. I usually get all misty eyed when I write my Christmas cards. That is probably why it always takes me so long to get them done...
I don't know what it is, but for some reason I just feel so grateful this year. I just feel like my family has been blessed. I think there are so many families that are struggling this year, some I know personally, and I just think how grateful I am that my family is together and happy.
I know it has been a while since I have blogged. Most of you know that I have been really busy taking some classes. I ended up with the highest score in my Nutrition Class, and the second highest score in my Chemistry class...can I just say I am awesome. Truly, I worked hard for it though. I am pretty proud of myself, since I wasn't feeling all that smart before I went back to school. I was having a conversation with my sister Erica and she was telling me about how she was afraid her kids were going to die of Carbon Monoxide poisoning from this space heater at my Mom's house...and I told her, "Well, actually you shouldn't have to worry about that, because it is an electric heater and Carbon Monoxide is a byproduct of the combustion of carbon based fuels." (yes, I actually said that!) And she said, "That's exactly what Landon said! You guys are nerds." And then I said, "SECOND HIGHEST SCORE IN MY CLASS, SUCKAS!!!"
So just don't have any conversations with me until I can work this out of my system, ok...
Peace.



7 comments:
That kid has the most amazing hair I have ever seen.
Analyze THAT scientifically, why don't you? Seriously- you could make millions.
Oh my red tu-tu and curly hair!! Seriously, how do you not squeeze her until it hurts?!?!
Merry Christmas to you, too. I know what you mean on feeling blessed...I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky.
YAY on school, Suz! I had no idea you were back in school, that is so awesome!
Your entire blog had me smiling from ear to ear!! Every line was so grateful and it made me realize how lucky I am for things in my life as well! I hope you are all well and LOVE Sierra's stories! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Miners! And if I'm ever worried about my Carbon Monoxide intake, I'm calling you or Landon!
I think we should hunt down the highest scoring nerd, and take
him/her DOWN!
B.T.W. --- Cutest dancer EVER!!
Cutest little dancer! I loved reading about your little family in your newsletter. Love you
Oh, and how could I forget! Congrats on school ya nerd!
What a little darling! Please take a break from your overachieving to update your blog more often. :)
Post a Comment