Friday, January 23, 2009

Mini Pre-Midlife Crisis


Well, I have been saying for a few years now that I am just going to chop it all off...and now, in a moment of frump...I have finally done it! I just had been feeling like I needed a change...maybe it is because I have been watching too much Obama coverage, but something just got into me. I almost chickened out right at the last minute, but I'm glad I didn't, because I REALLY like it. I hope you all do to, since I actually do care what people think about me. But it feels so fun and fresh and I just love it.

13 comments:

Richins Family said...

That is sooo CUTE!! Truth of it is though, you could do just about anything and be beautiful. It must be this time of year, because I am feeling the same way - just ready for change. You look great

Shauni said...

I really, really love it!! So cute!!

Chelsey and Brandt said...

Very Cute, I bet it is so easy and think of all that time you are saving now you dont have to use the blowdryer so long. Its way cute!!!!

Annie said...

So cute!!! I am a fan of short hair and it looks awesome on you. I'm thinking I may buzz mine.

Melanie said...

Love it!!!

Kimberly said...

I think it's super sexy!!

Liz said...

GET OUT! (a la Seinfeld) You look fabulous!!! I seriously love, LOVE, love it! You are one hot mama!

Grandma Judd said...

I just love it. Can hardly wait to see you in person. Doesn't a hair cut just make you feel younger and more beautiful. Not that you needed a hair cut to make you beautiful. I have always thought you were beautiful. Love gramma Judd

Buffy said...

It looks really cute on you- I love how it looks all messy but in a style.

Becca Hatch said...

I'm so jealous- I've been warning Bruce that the day is not far off where I will do the same. I hope it turns out as cute as yours!

the mama monster said...

i love it ! i wish that i had the guts and looks to pull something like that off.

Grandma Judd said...

I love your new cut. You look a lot younger. Anyway you and becca have something in common now. Have you read her blog. She also has short hair. I think its very nice. Love you a bunch.

Jessica said...

You Judd girls can pull of the short hair! You look SO great Suz!