Saturday, November 3, 2007
To Infinity and Beyond...
Ok. So I have a blog now... I decided to do a blog mostly because I enjoy other people's blogs so much and because, well, I guess I have something to say about my own life. You can thank Jeff Murray for the blog title. I can't promise how "wild" it's really going to be, but we do fly by the seat of our pants fairly often...which according to Rose is, "not the Murray way" of doing things. I hope I can make it interesting enough. You bloggers out there have surely entertained me, I hope I can pay it forward. Wish me luck...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yeah, another blog to waste my time. No I love it! Slowly, eveyone is jooning the dark side of blog land!
Very cool. I will definitely stop by often.
I have a blog too. I write about traveling and stuff. Right now I have some pics from my Israel trip.
http:www.therightpic.com/post/
pictures pictures pictures . . .
Rose told me about your blog. I am excited to be able to read about the daily happenings in Wellsville! WOOHOO!
Post a Comment